You should consider hiring a marketing agency if:
• You want your marketing activities to reach quality leads
• You want customers to relate to your brand
• You recently paid for sponsorship or advertising because "that's the way you've always done it"
• You feel like you're spending a lot of money on advertising and not seeing results
• You're too busy running your business to focus on marketing
• You have no clue where to start with Facebook or Instagram
• Your business has recently gone through an evolution and it’s time to take it to the next level
• You want to fall in love with your business all over again
It might seem a little biased coming from a marketing agency, but ALL businesses should consider hiring a marketing strategist at some point. Big or small, for or not-for-profit, in every industry, all organizations could use a little guidance with their communications.
Marketing is an all-encompassing term, it includes your branding, customer service, how your store looks, how your product is packaged, your customer's experience, your reputation, knowledge about your target market, your public relations, who you donate money to, your social media accounts and of course advertisements. There are a lot of moving parts in your business's marketing plan, making it even more important that all of these activities promote the same clear message. It can be easy to get lost in all the marketing options, wasting time and money without seeing any results.
Where attention goes, energy flows! Working with a marketing strategist brings refreshed enthusiasm to your marketing efforts. Whether you don’t have the time to implement a new marketing strategy yourself, or you just need a little direction, reach out to a creative. Most owners and managers are busy enough running and maintaining their business, keeping all the balls in the air. When times get busy (which is always) the first thing dropped is marketing and yet it is one of the most important activities to keep your business successful.